“Many companies, such as McDonald’s and Electronic Arts, have their own identity that runs through all of their products and merchandise. The trademark “M” logo and the yellow and red appears consistently throughout the McDonald’s packaging and advertisements. Many companies pay large amounts of money for the research, design, and execution involved in creating an identity that is extremely distinguishable and appealing to the company’s target audience.” (Source: Wikipedia)
Making the right first impression is half the battle. Professionally designed marketing pieces will leave a lasting impression and in addition help the credibility of the respective business. It shows your target audience that you care and that you are a serious about what you do.
Professionally designed advertising pieces are a smart choice for your effective marketing presence.
Every piece has its own role in the market. It communicates an impression beyond specific words or illustrations. Advertising pieces that are part of your brand include:
• Business Cards
• Custom Logos
• Rack Cards and Brochures
• Sell sheets
• Catalogs and Magazine Ads
• Corporate Identity
• Envelopes and Stationary
• Banners / Conference Handouts
We also specialize in Book layouts , Program and Magazine design for the public and private sector.
• Book layout and Book Covers (print-ready for authors )
• Coffee Table Books and Text Books
• Album Design
Graphic design also plays an important role in the online world. You see samples of good design throughout the internet.
Well represented corporations care how they are perceived with their…
• Social Media Banners (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.)
• PPC Banners
• Professional eBooks and eBook Covers
• Mobile site Banners
So how does the typical graphic design process work?
- There is a free consultation to discuss your project.
- We design the piece and email you a proof. This usually happens 3 – 5 days from the time we have all relevant content information necessary.
- Once you are satisfied with the project we can supply you with a print-ready version which you can send to the printer of your choice. We also offer printing services so make sure to ask for a quote.
- After the project is complete and delivered we will bill you.
Note that the above is a general guideline since every project is different. Our studio is located on Amelia Island, FL so consultations are typically done in person, via internet or via phone. We serve clients from all over the country and connect with them via internet, phone and Skype.
Have a look and check out our Graphic Design Portfolio